Ana. Portugal. 18. Muse. Colplay. Foo Fighters. London. Harry Potter. Books. British accent. People. Music. Art. Stupid things. Crazy bitches. Oasis. Dominic Howard. Hugh Jackman. Beady Eye. Kaiser Chiefs. Orlando Bloom. Homer Simpson. Peter Griffin. Paradise. Sherlock Holmes. Movies. Jude Law. Robert Downey Jr. Fred Weasley. Neville Longbottom. Chocolate. How I Met Your Mother. Paramore. TDCC. Mumford and Sons. Florence + the Machine. Arctic Monkeys. Shannon Leto. 30 STM. Dexter. Bones.
-----> used to be watchingmecrawlaway
1. If he doesn’t answer, don’t keep sending texts. If he wanted to talk to you, he would’ve responded.
2. People will make time for you when they care about you. If he says he’s too busy or constantly cancels his plans, he doesn’t care. People fight for you when they care.
3. Don’t let him touch you on the first date. If he tries, he’s not there for the same reasons you are.
4. You can tell a lot about a person by their favorite book.
5. If he can stomach more than ten straight shots without feeling a thing, he drinks too much.
6. Ask the uncomfortable things. When was the last time he was so high he couldn’t speak? What does he regret the most? Does he drink to remember or to forget?
7. Don’t send pictures unless you want to. If he has to talk you into it, don’t do it. If you hesitate, don’t do it. If you do take a picture, don’t include your face. Keep yourself safe.
8. If you can’t laugh when you’re having sex with him, maybe you aren’t sleeping with the right person. Sex isn’t about tricks and tips and routines.
9. If he hurts you, cut him out. He’s gone, he isn’t coming back, and you don’t need to prolong the pain.
10. Don’t be afraid to open up again. I promise not everyone will love you with a knife behind their back.
"Study hard and you will be rewarded. Fail to do so and the consequences may be… severe.”
Darcy’s Dog (Thor Deleted Scene)
Having to google internet slang your friend is using because you have no idea what the fuck it means.